Delivery & Shipping
Please read out Terms of Sale and Delivery before purchasing
- Ownership of the products purchased is only agreed on full payment by you, the customer.
- We can supply recorded delivery on our products, claims of damaged goods or incorrect order amounts must be notified to Sweet Dreams Bed Centre with 7 days of receipt of goods
- Non delivery of goods claims must be received by Sweet Dreams Bed Centre within 14 days of purchase.
- Purchase contracts are governed by UK Law and subject to the jurisdiction of UK Courts.
- Our minimal shipping charge starts from £50.00 on any order with Sweet Dreams Bed Centre except for pick from store options or where you live within 40 miles of us.
- If, for unfamiliar circumstances our courier cannot deliver within the specified timescale then you must allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Orders are normally dispatched the day of payment providing the order is before 3.00pm, the order should normally be delivered within 3 working days but could reach you quicker depending on what part of the UK you reside.
- All orders are followed up by automatic emails, please ensure you give the correct and working email account when registering with Sweet Dreams Bed Centre website.
- If for some reason the product you purchase is out of stock we will contact you within 24 hours to offer you a similar product or a credit slip.
- Sweet Dreams Bed Centre uses a secured socket layer(SSL) for all payments made over the internet, this payment gateway uses PAYPAL and is one of the safest ways of payment transactions over the internet. This does not guarantee that your computer may still have viruses or spyware that could steal information, you agree that you always keep your security software up to date when purchasing from Sweet Dreams Beds.
- We do not offer exchanges/refunds unless the goods are faulty. Once they are opened they are not able to be returned.
- Refunds are only allowed on products that are unopened and are still in the original packaging.
- Sweet Dreams Bed Centre cannot pay for your post and packaging, please ensure products are returned in their original packaging when sent with your courier.
- If an item is faulty please return for our QC department to test, if a product is found to be faulty we will send the same or similar product to you with 28 days
This meets all online retailers’ legal obligations to customers under the European Directive on distance selling (which is incorporated into UK law by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000). The regulations state that our customers have the unconditional right to cancel orders within 7 working days of delivery without having to give us a reason. Please note: the 7 working days start from the day after you receive your goods.
Should you wish to return your items in accordance with this regulation we will provide a full refund for the purchase price of the goods. Please note that the buyer is always responsible for the carriage costs involved in the return of goods – this cost is £60 per item returned and is the direct cost to us of recovering the item. This charge will be deducted from any refund processed. Transporting large goods carefully is expensive and we respectfully request that customers make themselves aware of these potential charges before purchasing.
We will credit your card with the net refund within 30 days of us receiving the returned items back. In order for us to provide a refund, all goods must be with the original packaging. Please see our full terms and conditions on each site for further details.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS (a) THE GOODS ARE PACKAGED IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND ARE IN A SALEABLE CONDITION (b) THE GOODS ARE ACCOMPANIED BY A FULLY COMPLETED RETURNS FORM WHICH MUST BE PLACED IN AN ENVELOPE AND AFFIXED TO ONE OF THE BOXES.